For the purposes of this Policy, “personal information” means information relating to an individual which can be used to identify that individual.
We may collect personal information from you, including information about your:
• contact information;
• location; and
• interactions with us.
We collect your personal information in order to:
• monitor website traffic;
• market our products, to you - including sending you direct marketing communications and information about offerings and services that we consider may be of interest to you. This may be sent in various forms, including email, in accordance with applicable laws; and
• engage with third parties to contact you for the purposes noted above.
Cookies and analytics
We use third party analytics providers to collect data about your interaction with our websites. This data is hosted by a third party. The sole purpose of collecting this data is to improve your experience when using our websites. The type of data we collect includes but is not limited to: • your device's IP address (collected and stored in an anonymised format);
• device screen size;
• device type, operating system and browser information;
• geographic location (city only);
• referring domain and out link if applicable;
• search terms and pages visited; and
• date and time when website pages were accessed.
We run re-targeting campaigns, enabling us to present you with advertising about our products on other sites based on your previous interaction with our websites.
We keep your personal information safe by storing it in encrypted files and allowing limited access to our staff and third parties who reasonably require access for the purposes set out in this policy.
How to contact us
You have the right to ask for a copy of any personal information we hold about you, and to ask for it to be corrected if you think it is wrong. If you’d like to ask for a copy of your information, have it corrected, or removed from our database please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.